Royal Sheng Chutney 80gm
- Contains – One 80gm pack of spicy Sheng Chutney(Without Garlic). A delicious chutney popular in the regions of Gujarat.
- Gujarat is very famous for its delicious chutney which is made with a unique recipe and very few ingredients. The Chutney is a little spicy and it is coarsely ground : hence one can feel the pieces of groundnut coated with the chilli powder. Age-old recipes and premium quality ingredients used to ensure that the chutney retains the authentic flavor.
- Both Byadgi & spicy Chilli variants are used to get the perfect balance of taste & color. Groundnuts are roasted together with jeera and chilli powder, which is then coarsely ground. This variant of Shenga Chutney has a powder texture and contains garlic. If you prefer a paste like consistency add a spoonful of hot ghee or edible oil & mix it with the powder.
- Tastes best when consumed with hot rice, dosa, chapati, roti and other Indian breads
- Vegetarian | Store in an airtight container, away from direct sunlight & moisture. Best before 90days from the date of packing.
20 in stock
Sheng Chutney is one of the most common delicacies in Gujarat . Finest quality Sheng or more commonly known as peanuts is mixed with other spices and masalas to create this authentic ‘Sheng Chutney Pudi’. Our peanut/ groundnut chutney powders are procured from a traditional manufacturer of authentic chutneys in Gujarat ,their age-old recipes ensure that the chutney retains the genuine texture and flavor. This spicy chutney can be eaten with rice, dosa, roti, chapati and other Indian breads. No preservatives and chemicals are used in the preparation to ensure superior quality.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.